A device for monitoring vital signs
(respiration rate, heart rate, breathing pattern) using UWB Radar
· Creative Economic Valley Innovative Technology Development Project by the Ministry of Science,
ICT and Future Planning in 2015 (ended in 2017)
· Development of the patient monitoring service using non-contact bioradar technology
· Exhibited at CES2017 and won Innovation Awards.
· Exhibited at CES2018 - mobeat2
· University hospitals, gu-offices for senior citizens living alone
Application Business for Non-contact Vital Sign Monitoring Technology
Possible to use vital signs (respiration, pulse) extracted in a non-contact manner using impulse ultra-wideband (UWB) radar, and used as a tool for preventive medicine such as stress through the analysis of HRV (heart rate variability). The self vital signs-monitor(mobeatTM: Motion Beat) developed by Dadam with the increase in the elderly population and the single-person households meets the social needs for a healthy life.
Non-contact vital signs monitor
Home Healthcare & Personal Wellness
· Products with built-in environmental sensors (temperature, humidity, VoC, illuminance, noise), lighting, sound, and voice functions
· Sold online (Amazon, etc.) as a vital signs and health status monitoring product in daily life.
· Implement services in the era of aging and single-person households.
· Business with domestic geriatric hospitals /nursing homes: 12.5 trillion
won-worth market (as of 2020)
· Sold to nursing homes in the U.S.through medical supply distributors
(by using government matched funds)
Social Welfare Centers
· Support forcommercialization through theelderly-friendly comprehensive
experience centers > Connection with social welfare divisions at each gu-office
· Introduced and promoted through the exhibition of the system
in exhibition experience halls and promotion booths
· Services continuously provided for single-person households and
the elderly based on the experience halls-network
Application Business for Smart Biomirror Technology
All-in-one system in connection with vital signs (respiration rate, pulse rate, body temperature, blood sugar, blood pressure)-monitoring bio sensors, IoT Connectivity, and cloud big data As smart bio mirror TM, periodic self-health check possible at home in the era of 100-year lives.
Smart Bio Mirror
All-in-one Smart Bio Mirror